VoIP phone systems have been around for a while now and yet their buzz among businesses still hasn’t died down, and for good reason. Many small business owners are realising the many limitations of their landline systems, such as the difficulty to expand upon existing networks and their steeper price point. These difficulties, combined with the upcoming 2025 ISDN switch off and the increasing demand for flexible, remote working solutions, means that right now there is a massive need for a phone system that can deliver on price and mobility as well as on functionality.
One solution to these issues are VoIP Phone Systems which make use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to create a systems that are cheaper to run, easier to manage and far more useful for businesses that use multiple lines or have several branches across the country.
VoIP Phone Systems boast numerous benefits over their landline equivalents, including:
– Cheaper line rental costs due to VoIP’s efficient compression process which makes it possible to transfer large amounts of data over shorter distances
– Lower maintenance costs due to their more advanced, efficient hardware
– The ability to remotely manage settings on your phone system through an easy to use web interface. This includes the ability to reboot your system and download software updates at the click of a button, regardless of whether you’re sat in front of it or not.
– The ability to support a large number of lines and extensions with no additional costs
– A vastly increased range of features which can be easily added to each phone – including advanced apps such as video calling – at a much lower cost than their landline equivalents.
In addition, VoIP Phone Systems are the ideal solution for multiple lines and locations because they allow users to pool their systems together on a single system, rather than each location having its own discrete phone system. This means that you can manage your business’s communications all from the same interface – regardless of whether the line is being used in your head office or at one of your branch offices.
If you’re looking for an efficient, cost-effective business communications system then you might want to consider making the switch to VoIP Phone Systems.
The future of your business’s phone systems is in VoIP. These new technologies promise lower line rental costs, more features and greater flexibility than ever before, not to mention a far more advanced hardware system. If you’re looking for a phone system to support multiple locations and lines, or if you want to replace your existing landline solution with something that is much more efficient, then make the switch to VoIP Phone Systems today.
Partner with menetalk – leading business VoIP providers UK. Get in touch with us today!